10 Minute Back-to-School Makeup

10:00 AM


Like many students around the world, I'm always in a hurry to get to class. I usually miss my alarm and end up sleeping in too late. Which leads me to rush to get out the house without putting any makeup on. Since I like at least having my eyebrows done and nice lip color, I'm doing a quick 10 minute routine for a natural look.

If you are in more of a rush than I am, you can always cut some products out that you're willing to not wear.

Anyway, let's get into it!

Primer

Want your makeup to last all day? Better use a primer. Whether you have oily, dry, normal, or combination skin, a primer will do you good. There are cheap primers and really expensive primers. I suggest checking out your local makeup store, like an Ulta or Sephora to get some samples.

Foundation

Some people like liquid, others like powder. Since this a natural look, I suggest using something light weight. If you need full coverage, go for it! Use what works for you.

Not into foundations? Try a BB or CC Cream or just concealer.

Eyeshadow and Mascara

Before doing eyeshadow, make sure you apply more primer. I really suggest this for those that have oily eyelids. Nothing worse than closing your eyes and eyeshadow is missing!

Personally, I wear glasses most of the time so I usually skip the eyeshadow step. But, if you want to wear it, go with a natural brown or pink. I like shimmer shadows because they tend to stand out.

If you're more of an Eyeliner guy or gal, try doing a smaller wing and try to avoid a bold line for a natural look.

After shadow or eyeliner, you can finish with a mascara. I would suggest going for one that has a smaller applicator. This creates a more natural look by decreasing chances of clumping and keeps looks from being dramatic.

Blush

Many foundations can wash out our faces and make our skin look fake. This is where blush comes in. It helps bring a natural look to our face.

Be sure to not over do it though. We're going for a natural look.

Personally, I have oily skin and avoid highlighters at all cost! If you like the look of highlighter, go go for it!

Lips

For lips, I recommend going with some that look similar to your blush color. Don't have a blush that matches? That's okay! Work with what you got!

That's it!

You're all finished! Use a few spritzes of setting spray and head out that door!

Hopefully, you enjoyed this quick tutorial. What's your go-to 10-minute makeup routine? Let me know in the comments or reach me via my social media!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like My Podcast on FaceBook

Follow Me on Pinterest