Favorite Natural Hair Care Products

10:00 AM


Everybody has their favorites. I mean, YouTubers make videos every month purely for their favorites. I don't have a YouTube channel yet..., so we're going to talk about them here. These are just a few of many that I am absolutely living and would recommend to anyone going natural or for those who want to try new products.

Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" Conditioner

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! This conditioner has been a lifesaver for me for the past year. I stand by this product and recommend it to everyone. I know you're probably wondering how this bottle of so-called "magic" could work on my big, thick hair. Well, let me tell you, this stuff just works. It has worked for everyone I have recommended it to and now I'm recommending it to you.

This conditioner works it's magic by providing good slip while moisturizing my hair. I've been able to comb through a 2-week-old wash and go with this. If you really want to seal in the moisture, while you're rinsing it out, use cool or cold water. You'll notice the difference.

Here's a bonus: It's super inexpensive for the big bottle and they sell it pretty much everywhere.

Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls

This is a newer addition to my collection and hair routine. I've been trying the samples for the past month and I have to say, I'm really happy with the results. I was really skeptical of it at first, but after giving it try on more than one occasion, I can happily say that I will be buying the full sized version soon.

I use this as a Leave-in conditioner to keep up with the moisture in my hair since I do wash and go's every week. It doesn't leave any flaking and a little goes a long way, which is what I love about it.

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls

Another new addition, I really like this stuff. I use this a curl activator and prep for the gel products that go at the end. It gives me really great curl definition that lasts. 

When using this in combination with the Pillow Soft Curls, I get great definition and it helps combat frizz from the start. It's great and I really recommend it.

Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream

This is my holy grail item. My hair would be nothing without this product. Yes, I love the other products I've mentioned thus far, but this is my ride-or-die right here. I don't even know how I was trying to do my hair without this product before I found it. 

In my personal (and unprofessional) opinion, a wash and go is nothing without a curl activator. It just so happens that this is the best one I have found. Not only is it effective, it's inexpensive too. We're talking about less than $10. What a steal!

Everyone's hair is different, so not all of these products will work, but I still recommend trying them out. Do you have any favorites? Let me know in the comments below or connect with me on social media. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like My Podcast on FaceBook

Follow Me on Pinterest