My Favorite College Apps

10:00 AM


Most people have a few favorite photo editing apps or game apps but I have a few apps that I use specifically for my life as a college student. I know from experience how hard it can be to keep it together so I tend to look to apps or websites that can make life easier. I found a few and these are my favorites.

myHomework Student Planner App


This app has been my life saver going on almost 2 years now. You can use this app online and on any portable device. I love this app so much and I suggest it to everyone I know. As to why I'm now suggesting it to you!

Basically, myHomework helps you get organized and on track by reminding you of upcoming and late assignments. As well as, letting you know when your classes are and where. As much as I love this app, it does require some time to add in all the assignments and classes and it is not as simple as using a planner. I still think that it is a great and resourceful app for all college students!

Mint


This is another popular app that I see online a lot. I totally get why too! Mint has helped keep my spending in order. I do have a part-time job so I make a little side change and I love to shop and spend! Mint keeps me on track by reminding me of my budgets and goals for my money. Every week it gives me a breakdown of my spending so I can work on my over spending habits. It is also a great way to start saving your money for bigger purchases later in life or paying back loans.

*Bonus: It shows you your Credit Score too!


Google Calendar


My school uses Google for everything so it would only make sense to use Google Calendar and all other Google related apps. I can have multiple different calendars, and I can see my friends' calendars as well. This makes scheduling time for work, school, studying, and hang time with friends much easier.

I would say that the iPhone calendar is a good substitute for the Google Calendar, but it's not a good replacement. The phone calendar doesn't let me organize everything to my liking. It can be pretty irritating to work with. The only plus side to it is that I can connect my phone and laptop but I can do that with Google Calendar as well.

Gmail



I have tried a few different email services and Gmail is my absolute favorite! I receive quite a few emails per day from my school so Gmail helps me organize them all. I use different categories to place my mail depending on what it pertains to. I also like using the app because I can have several different accounts on my phone so I never have to log out and log back on to see my other accounts. It's great and such a relief!


Quizlet


When I was studying Japanese, I would use Quizlet to help me study on my way to class or on the go. I hated the thought of using paper flash cards because they're so wasteful, so I switched to electronic when I came to college. I probably would not have passed my Japanese classes if it weren't for this app. Not only is it great for studying languages, but key terms or related information too! It has really helped me cram with all my classes. 

So that's it, my best and favorite college apps! I made sure that all these apps are available for Android and Apple products, so for more information on these apps, check your app store or feel free to ask me in the comments! Do you have any favorites? Or any that you didn't like? Let me know! I'd love to check out a few of your suggestions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like My Podcast on FaceBook

Follow Me on Pinterest