Blog Name Change

10:00 AM

Hello fellow blog readers!

This is just a quick update on a small, yet big, change happening here on my blog. You might have already noticed the change, but in case you missed it, I changed my blog name!

As much as I loved "Mocha and Milk" I felt that it didn't fit the purpose and mission of my blog. So after a few weeks of contemplation, I changed the name of this blog to "Becoming Bria". I really like this name and it also includes me, the writer, in it. The fact that I am the creator of this blog and all its content, it was very important to me to have my name be apart of this blog.

So that's it! I hope you all have a great day! See you on Wednesday with another post.

-Bria

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like My Podcast on FaceBook

Follow Me on Pinterest