The Best Pens for College Planners

10:00 AM

If you know me personally, then you know that I love all things stationery! If I was ever really stressed out, I would drive to Target just to feel the notebooks and look at pens. Basically, I love stationery, so I figured, "Why not make a new category/topic/segment on the blog?" So here we are! I think that I a great way to start this not topic is to show the what pens I have been using in my planners currently and over the years. Let's get into it!

Muji Gel-Ink 0.5mm Ballpoint Pens

These pens are a new addition to my collection. I bought them at the Muji in San Jose late last year. I had seen these pens all over the studyblr community of Tumblr and was eager to try them out. So far, I use them more than any of the other pens in my collection. I love how smooth they are and that the ink dries quickly. I also like that there are a lot of colors to chose from. I recommend these pens to everyone.

Stabilo Point 88 Fine 0.4 Pens

Also, a newer addition to my collection. These pens are not my favorite pens to write with. Depending on the quality of paper you are using, they tend to bleed through a little. I love to use them to draw. I don't bullet journal, but I do like to draw some doodles here and there in my planner. I think these pens are great for that purpose, but not much else.

Pilot G-2 0.7 Gel Ballpoint Pens

If you have ever taken an AP classes in high school, then you are very familiar with these pens. Pilot G-2 are super high quality and are great to write with for everyday use. The gel also dries quickly and doesn't smudge as much as some other pens. Although, these pens tend to mess up or have troubles staying fluid while writing.

Uni-ball Signo 207 Ball Point Pen

I have used these pens since my freshman year of high school and always keep these on hands. I love how these pens feel when writing and I love to use them to take notes. I have noticed that writing from this pen is very, even though it's only 0.7. I have used these pens the longest, they are forever my favorite pens!

Expo Dry Erase Low Odor Marker (Fine and Ultra Fine

I thought I would add these because I use these weekly for my white board calendar. I personally prefer the Ultra Fine markers for calendars that are small and I have noticed that they last longer than the Fine markers. I also recommend these for small whiteboard doodles.

Those are all the pen sets that I have in my collection. I have a special place in my heart for each set and I do use them all; some more than others. What pen(s) do you use? Do you use any of the ones mentioned? I'm always looking for more recommendations, so feel free to leave some in the comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like My Podcast on FaceBook

Follow Me on Pinterest