BecomingBria's 1 Year Anniversary

10:00 AM


It's been a whole year since I decided to face my fears and start a blog. I started this blog with no real intention of it going anywhere or anyone reading it. I mean, I wanted to help other college students but I didn't think that I really could.

In this past year I have posted 16 post, changed my blog name from Mocha and Milk to BecomingBria, started a Twitter, Bloglovin', Instagram, and Email for this blog. Although I have made minor progress, I am still proud of what I have done over the past year. I really want to work harder in taking the time necessary to make this blog into what I know it has the potential to become. I want it to become a real resource for college students and become a business that can lead me to great opportunities such as being on a panel at an event, or having meet and greets with other bloggers and readers. I want this blog to become a major focus of my life once I get my Bachelors degree. I have dreams and goals for Becoming Bria, now I just need to put them into action.

With that said, once again, its been a great year full of growth and change. I look forward to another year here at Becoming Bria.

Cheers!

- Bria

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on one year! Can't wait to see your blog grow even more than it already has.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like My Podcast on FaceBook

Follow Me on Pinterest